Thursday, May 13, 2010

TV Watchin' - Get Smart

I picked-up season two of "Get Smart" the other week, and while watching the episode "Island of the Darned", I couldn't help but notice something during the following exchange between the main characters:

Agent 99: Hans Hunter, wasn't he a high ranking Nazi?
Chief: He was at various times a Nazi, a communist, a member of the mafia and is right now one of the top executives of KAOS.
Maxwell Smart: If there's anything I hate, it's a joiner.

It was when The Chief is saying his line that I said to myself "Hey! Did he just flip me off?" Sure enough, through the use of slow-motion, I saw actor Edward Platt give "the bird" to communists around the world. What's funny about that isn't only what he did, but that it got past the network censors. Dont' believe me? Take a look:


Certainly, I can't be the only person to ever catch this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Comic Blog Elite